- Reestructuraciones empresariales
- Refinanciación de deuda
- Solicitud de concursos de acreedores, voluntarios y necesarios
- Adquisición de compañías, deuda, activos y unidades de producción de sociedades en situación concursal
- Recuperación de créditos
- Dirección técnica en procedimientos judiciales civiles, mercantiles, y penales
- Arbitrajes nacionales e internacionales
- Métodos alternativos de resolución de controversias
- Salida de socios
- Salida de fundadores
- Salida de altos directivos, administradores y consejeros
- Salida de inversores
What our clients say
I have been working with Metricson for a long time and without a doubt it is one of the best companies on which to base the entire legal side of a startup, it is THE PARTNER.
Javier Megias, entrepreneur & VC. Managing partner VC Fund en Plug and Play Center
Metricson has been an early advisor to many of our investees and its expertise has been key to their growth.
Paloma Castellano – Director of Wayra (Telefonica) Madrid
As Chartboost’s DPO and privacy representative for Spain, Metricson has provided us with all the confidence we needed to deploy our business under the European regulations.
Pepe Agell – former CEO Chartboost
Good legal advice is essential for any business project, especially in the early stages of a startup, which is why Seedrocket has been collaborating with Metricson for more than 10 years to advise our entrepreneurs.
Jesús Monleón – director and cofounder of Seedrocket
Metricson’s advice was instrumental in structuring and securing YABA’s early investment.
David Baratech, CoCEO Yaba
Metricson and Metacorp have helped us to design, build and manage all our corporate structure in Spain, from scratch. They’re used to working under pressure, in international environments.
Mark Firth, legal counsel Letgo
Metricson has been our legal partner since the beginning; they are always attentive to my needs and their advice has been key at important moments in our growth.
Jonatan Amenedo – founder of Dative