Lawyer - Privacy, Intellectual Property and Technology Contracts.
Adriana has more than 4 years of experience in the field of data protection, intellectual property and technology contracting. She specialises in advising startups and technology companies.
- Graduate in Law from the University of Cordoba
- Master’s Degree in Law at the Pablo de Olavide University.
- Master’s Degree in New Technologies Law at the Pablo de Olavide University.
- University course specialising in mediation: family, civil and commercial mediation (Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes).
- Specialisation course in business consultancy (Escuela de negocios y dirección).
- Numerous courses on privacy and intellectual and industrial property, including the training course for DPD of Public Administrations.
Languages: Spanish and English.
Area of expertise
I believe that curiosity is the key to success and talent development. My curiosity always pushes me to get to the bottom of things in order to learn and further my career. I am always ready to take on new challenges. Passionate about the Internet world, I decided that I wanted to specialise in new technology law so that I could help companies protect their online brand, image and ideas and feel safe on the Internet. I really enjoy a good celebration with family or friends. I’m up for anything that involves watching a movie, discovering a new series or listening to live music. I love reading and walking with my dogs.