Lawyer - Corporate and M&A
Álvaro has developed his professional career in the field of corporate law in different law firms such as MAB Advocaten, Varona Legal & Numbers and RSM.
- Graduate in Law from the Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Mártir.
- Double University Degree in Law and International Trade and International Relations from the Universidad Nebrija.
- Double University Degree in Technology Law and Intellectual Property from Nebrija University.
- Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession from the Universidad Católica de Valencia San Vicente Mártir.
- Master’s Degree in Labour Consultancy, Labour Law and Social Security from the European Institute of Tax Consultancy (INEAF Business School).
Languages: Spanish, English and French
Area of expertise
Without a doubt, I feel very fortunate to have found what I am passionate about and from that to do my job. I love to travel, since I was a child my desire to know the world has led me to have different experiences abroad both academically and professionally. I consider myself a lover of nature, cooking and sport, having practiced judo for most of my life, which I consider that thanks to the discipline it brings has helped me to achieve the goals I have set for myself.