Director of compliance, data protection and intellectual property. CEO
Teresa has more than 15 years of experience as a lawyer in large firms and legal departments of large companies. After her time at EY and Via Legis, she has worked for 11 years as legal manager of the technology companies of the Suez Group (Agbar) and since 2017 as DPO of the group in Spain. She specialises in advising startups, technology companies and healthcare companies. In addition, Teresa is a lecturer at the Spanish Association for the Promotion of Information Security (ISMS Forum) in specialisation courses on data protection and at the Complutense University of Madrid in the Master's Degree in Data Protection and Information Security.
- Degree in Law from the University of Barcelona
- Master in Corporate Law – Fundación San Pablo (C.D.E.S. ABAT OLIBA)
- Master in Tax Law – University of Barcelona
- Certified Data Privacy Professional (CDPP) by ISMS Fórum
- Data Privacy, Security and Cybersecurity Program – Instituto de Empresa
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Area of expertise
I like to be 150% involved in all my clients’ projects. I consider myself more of a partner to them than an external advisor, so I can be part of the team and get to know their needs in depth.
I am also passionate about beaches and sunsets.